We are excited to announce opening for 2 associate consultant positions at Energy Pioneers to join a young and dynamic team of international consultants.
The opening is for our London offices with travel requirement to Tehran, Europe and Middle East.
The successful associate consultant will develop a thorough understanding of the Iranian energy market. You are expected 1) to develop rapport with senior and junior consultants in London and Tehran on the Iranian energy industry and 2) to develop business by creating new relationships and enhance existing ones.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the energy industry and marketplace in order to best meet client needs
- Develop rapport and network with some of current and prospective in the energy industry
- Liaise and interact with professionals in order to open up new business opportunities in varying areas
- Proactively call and meet clients both existing and new
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Native English speaker with the ability to read and write in Farsi
If you require this job specification, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to: